Industrial Electronic Supply, Inc. (IES) is a privately owned regional distributor specializing in industrial controls, automation, drives, power distribution and instrumentation. For almost 50 years, IES has proudly carried the top product lines and delivered the superior service our customers have come to expect.
At this time, IES has ten stocking locations in five states, including Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Arkansas and Oklahoma and is seeking industrial sales professionals to join our team as we expand.
Responsible for using previous sales experience to prospect new business, and identify, cross sell, and up sell opportunities, the ideal candidate will have the technical knowledge necessary to identify and demonstrate solutions for customer applications, and excel at developing and maintaining strong customer relationships, and closing orders.
• A technical degree or necessary experience in the electrical, controls, or automation field
• Demonstrated sales success
• Solid technical aptitude
• Strong work ethic and prospecting skills
• Effective listening, communication, presentation and negotiation skills necessary to identify customer needs, present solutions and product recommendations and close orders
• Outside sales position requires frequent travel within assigned area, which may include some overnight travel
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Drug screen and pre-employment aptitude tests are required
We offer a very competitive base salary plus commission. Benefits include a 401K plan, group health insurance, short and long term disability insurance, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.